Student Guide: Study for Driving Exam
Help your new teen driver ace their driving exam and be prepared for a long and safe driving career – this guide makes it easy!
Does your teen need help studying for their driving exam?
The How to Drive Student Manual makes it easy!
Includes tips on:
- Identifying traffic signs, signals, and markings.
- Managing visibility, time and space.
- Developing an effective visual search pattern.
- Driving in snow, rain, and fog.
- Economical driving and modern drivetrains.
- Preventing distracted driving.
- Avoiding aggressive driving and road rage.
- Selecting insurance coverage.
- Traveling with a trailer.
- Maintaining vehicle systems.
- The effects of drugs and alcohol on driving.
Table of Contents
- Managing Risk When Driving
- Getting Acquainted with the Vehicle You Will Drive
- Understanding Vehicle Space Needs, Natural Laws, and Balance
- Starting, Steering and Stopping the Vehicle
- Traffic Control Devices
- Traffic Laws
- Managing Risk: Vision and Perception
- Managing Risk: Time and Space
- Basic Maneuvers in a Low-Risk Environment
- Manual-Shift Vehicles
- Sharing the Road with Other Users
- The Effects of Alcohol and Other Drugs on Driving
- The Effects of Distractions, Drowsiness, and Emotions on Driving
- Adverse Driving Conditions and Emergencies
- Purchasing and Insuring a Vehicle
- Consumer’s Guide to Economical and Trouble-Free Driving
- Travel Planning, Loading, Towing and Driving Special Vehicles
|Dimensions||0.5 x 6 x 10 in|